News and updates about Adoremus –
Mid-June updates – Thank you for your support of Adoremus!
1. The new way to enroll parishioners and any others interested in attending Adoremus is by booking directly online.
Please share this link in your parish newsletter. (It is active 11 June.)
- Tickets are available for the Saturday Echo Arena event with Bishop Barron and other speakers
- Delegate Commissioning Liturgy for parish delegates
- Parishes and Deans will receive lists of delegates booked through diocesan booking forms
- The Bishops Conference will send out tickets to your booked parish delegates directly in the summer
2. The Adoremus Parallel programme for Friday-Sunday 7-9 Sept is official!
Individuals/parish groups/coaches are welcome to these supporting events.
Almost all events are free but some require advanced booking. Links to booking online are included in the Parallel Programme descriptions.
3. Talks in preparation for the National Eucharistic Pilgrimage & Congress – free and open to the public.
4. Adoremus & Young People
5. More resources from the Liturgy Office – liturgical, group resources and spiritual reflections ‘Time Before the Blessed Sacrament’ are all available for use in the parish in preparation for Adoration and Adoremus.
6. Download Newsletter insert #6 –
Eucharist is… Food for the Journey
please feel free to use this as you wish in the parish newsletter. You will receive a newsletter insert monthly in preparation for the Eucharistic Pilgrimage & Congress.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Eleanor Lalley 0151 522 1047